Stern Pinball’s design team, led by the King of Pinball, Steve Ritchie, with programming creativity provided by the legendary Lyman Sheats, worked tirelessly to create a pinball experience worthy of the AC/DC and Stern Pinball monikers.
You all know that AC/DC is one of the most popular bands in the history of music. Brothers Angus and Malcolm Young formed the band in Australia in 1973. Since then, AC/DC has toured worldwide virtually non-stop and sold more than 200 million albums, including 70 million albums in our domestic market. Their iconic album, Back in Black, is the second highest selling album in history. The band’s recent worldwide Black Ice tour was the highest grossing tour in 2010. The band is currently planning another worldwide tour with the goal of surpassing the phenomenal success of its recent Black Ice tour.
- 1 Ramp Mounted Magnetic Diverter For Cannon Loading
- High Definition Color Cabinet and Decal Artwork
- Motorized Rotating Ball Cannon, Player Controlled
- 3 Thunderstruck Standup Targets w/ Super Bright Flash Lamps
- 4 ROCK Standup Targets (on right)
- Lit Start/Fire Cannon Button w/ Laser Cut S/S Trim Plate
- Back Panel Jukebox Song Selector w/ Flashing Red Horns
- Posi-Lock Ball Ejector and Electric Top Gate
- 2 Molded Super Speed Ramps
- T.N.T. Explosion Butyrates In Key Locations
- 2 High Powered Slingshots
- 3 Super Bright LED Jet Bumpers
- 1 Greased Lightning Spinning Target
- Traditional Country-Specific Coin Door
- 8 Inch Cabinet Speaker with bold, enhanced sound quality
- QR Codes
- Molded Hells Bell Toy, Fixed, W/Standup Target
- Fixed T.N.T. Detonator
- Band Member Butyrate Display
- 5 AC/DC Standup Targets (on left)
- 3 T.N.T. Standup Targets (center)
- Black ABS Lower Arch
H:56″; W:31″; D:31″; Weight: 285lbs
H: 75 1/2 “, W: 27 “, D: 55”
Purchases paid for with Paypal can ONLY be shipped to the address listed on the Transaction Detail Page of the Paypal payment. We also offer payment by cash and local pick up.
Shipping: Free shipping to the Continental US 48 states.
Stern full factory warranty.
Terms: Subject to availability, no exports. Items shipped via freight are not subject to the return policy. These items are too large, however any and all issues will be resolved via the manufacturer warranty. Damages cause by shipment must be documented, do not sign for a truck freight shipment if damage is determined.