SUPPLIES EXTREMELY LIMITED
Out of stock
1 Left Limited Edition – Deadpool Pinball Machine
Deadpool is the “Merc with a Mouth”. He is an irreverent, disfigured and deeply disturbed mercenary and assassin who has superhuman physical prowess and accelerated healing. Pinball players battle Deadpool’s iconic Marvel foes, team up with Deadpool’s X-Men buddies, go on Time Travel Quests, and revel in Deadpool’s irreverent attitude.
We chose to use comic book art rather than images from the 2 “R” rated (grown up audiences only) 2015 and 2018 movies, each grossing near $1 billion. Deadpool will appear in many more Marvel movies, remaining in the
public eye. As great as the movie images are, the comic book style art
jumps out. Now famous pinball artist Zombie Yeti made this game bright, colorful and absolutely stunning.
LCD display art matches with original animation, not lifted movie scenes.
It has the look and feel of 1980’s video fighting games. No, there is no video play mode; the LCD animation is activated by hitting targets and reflects playfield action. Barcades have introduced a large millennial population to 80’s video, and pinball, not just in America but more and more throughout the world. See the attached pictures of LCD display fight scenes, with weapons that players can collect on left and Deadpool’s Marvel character friends across the bottom.
The Pro game play is executed with:
– 3 bank drop targets with multi-ball lock
– Lil’ Deadpool spring articulated custom molded bash toy target
with pivot action
– 2 stainless steel and wire ramps – no plastic ramps
– Crossing combo ramp shots that feed right flipper to left ramp,
then left flipper to right
– Katana Sword ramp in stainless steel with multi-ball lock
in illuminated handle
– Two spinner targets (Dazzler and Wolverine)
– Colossus inner loop shot with Colossal jackpot target
– Ricochet target accessing the left ramp
– “Hell House” scoop
– 1 Control Gate and 1 One Way Gate access pop bumpers
– D E A D – P O O L stand up targets
– Front molding mounted multifunction RGB “Boom” button
– Back panel featuring illumination to track Battle Mode
& Quest progress
– All plastic posts and guides in Deadpool Red
– Soundtrack features 11 original tunes composed for the game
and sound effects celebrating 80’s pinball
– Original art hand-drawn by Zombie Yeti
Watch Deadpool Pro features video at
Added LE and Premium features include:
– 2 x 4 bank drop targets replacing 2 x 4 stand up targets to
spell D E A D – P O O L
– 2 Control Gates, replacing the 1 one way gate
– Up/down ramp in the shooter lane fed by orbit and control gates
feeding the tip of the Katana ramp
– Combo shots facilitated by the up/down ramp from orbit
to Katana ramp tip to right flipper
– Motorized disco ball for fantastic light effects
– Molded Wolverine, Dazzler and Chimichanga truck
The LE has the added features customers wanted in an LE:
– Anti-reflective playfield glass
– Mirrored backglass
– Upgraded sound system
– Illuminated Deadpool Red speaker rings
– Shaker motor
– Red metal flake side armor, hinges, legs and lockdown
– Unique LE only inside cabinet art blades
– Plus a 12 inch vinyl game soundtrack LP
Your customers will get all the above with their LE as standard.
Zombie Yeti has drawn a Pro backglass, Premium and LE backglass, with the LE having true mirror and printing on glass, and different cabinet art for the 3 models. As I wrote above, his art is bright, colorful and absolutely stunning.
Production of this new cornerstone model is beginning now with the Pro. We will start 500 Limited Edition games in the beginning of September and thereafter build the Premium.
Terms: Subject to availability, no exports. Items shipped via freight are not subject to the return policy. These items are too large, however any and all issues will be resolved via the manufacturer warranty. Damages cause by shipment must be documented, do not sign for a truck freight shipment if damage is determined.