Shelti PRO FOOS II Mahogany Foosball Table including 3-Man Goalie
120 Day Lead Time from Date of Order
We are the industry’s choice for professional, competition quality foosball tables. Improve the game, by playing on the Shelti table. Made in Michigan. Designed for competition level players and recreation locations. The Shelti Pro Foos III is available as a coin-operated model, or for the HOME. All Shelti foosball tables feature the materials, construction and durability found in commercial use tables, including; solid-core legs, centerless ground urethane balls and patented Shelti counterbalanced man. Additional options include special orders for custom laminates, and chrome finish or our unique high performance Stainless Steel QPQ™ treated rods.
The Shelti PRO FOOS II Includes:
- Precisely Sized & Angled Foot: 880-tooth grip consistently 3/16″ atop the field for optimum ball capture and control, front & back. Sharp foot edge allows for controlled bank shots.
- Unique “Lock-On-Men” Compression Bumpers: Won’t “walk” on rod. Natural rubber cushions playfield walls. \
- Counterbalanced Men: Stay “parked” anyplace within 360º.
- High Strength, Automotive-Grade ABS Construction Men: Reinforced stress points, computer-tested at ball speeds over 100 mph.
- Machine-Trued, Tubular Steel Rods: Ground & Polished, steel with .120” thick walls & chrome-plating,
- Mirror-Finish Chrome Plated, Steel Rods: Triple-plating of copper, nickel, and final bright chrome. Smooth action, durable.
- High-Pressure, “Figured Mahogany” Laminate Exterior: No exposed cabinet fasteners, chip resistant, true furniture quality.
- Side Ball Return: Retrieve balls from a play position.
- 1½” Nylon-6 Rod Bushings: Long-wearing, natural lubricity. Rods ride on just 4 points on the interior bushing surface—deters rod binding when pressure is applied to handles during play.
- 3-Man Goalie: Full field play.
- Rattle Board: Sounds goal made.
- Double-Wound Spirol Pins
- Lock men & handles to rods. No “slop”.
- Octagonal Hardwood Handles: “Stay-In-Play” Field Trim
- Provides very slight rise along playfield walls so balls can’t come to rest.
- Full-Perimeter Playfield Support: Screw-fastened to sides and under goal walls for consistently rigid/responsive play.
- 3½” x 3½” Legs Solid polymer with levelers.
- Ball Server Hole with “Ball Hold” Recess
- Injection Molded, Grit-Abraded Urethane Balls
- Enhanced ball control. Centerless ground for true roll.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Assembled Size: 55¼”L. x 30”W. x 36”H
- Cabinet Apron Ht: 17½”
- Cabinet Apron Surface: “Sandstone”
- Laminate Cabinet Wall Thickness: 1½”
- Weight: 255 lbs
- Legs: 3½” x 5½” Solid-Core Polymer with Levelers
- Rods/Handles: Stainless Steel QPQ™ .120″ with Black Plastic Handles
- SKU: CS-B-FM
Click Here for more from Gold Standard Games.
Terms: Subject to availability, no exports. 2 Week lead time. Items shipped via freight are not subject to the return policy. These items are too large, however any and all issues will be resolved via the manufacturer warranty. Damages cause by shipment must be documented, do not sign for a truck freight shipment if damage is determined.